Recycling on a tired planet!

...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sun face - Sonnengesicht
















Yesterday we had much fun with my gradchildren. They stayed at my studio while thir mother and some friends took a "Pies Workshop" with my farm assistant Emily.

Now we have a second farm assistant we already knew, Magali, from France who's also a beautiful girl, well... now you only see her with the mask on the last picture but you can see her wonderful art tattoo!

The sun face is for my recycling throw and the pies are for... you can guess!! :-)

Gestern haben wir viel Spaß mit den Enkeln. Sie waren in meinem Studio während der Mutter besuchte einen "Pie Workshop" mit unserer Biopraktikantin Emily.

Jetzt habe ich eine zweite Praktikantin, die wir schon kannten, Magali aus Frankreich, die auch toll ist. Na ja... jetzt sieht man auf dem Foto nur ihre Tatöwierung, eine super künstliche!

Das Sonnengesicht ist für meine Recycling-decke und die Pies sind für... was glaubt Ihr?! :-)

5 comments:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

oh my ! your grandchildren must have so much fun with you!
like a fairytale grandmother!
love these faces/masks, so pretty!
the cakes or pies too :)

Blessings

Jackie said...

I'm so glads you have a blog! When I saw the first image on flickr I was a bit disturbed..now all is clear..its a mask!
Its so lifelike.

Poppy said...

I love to make Pie, I havent made very many since we have moved to Florida. It seems too hot to start up the oven. I will have to re-think that, the pies look wonderful!

Marietta said...

those needle felted masks are very cool indeed! creepy but neat

Jamie said...

Oh my! These masks are incredible! Lucky grandkids!! Jamie V in Montana